Pitton Methodist Chapel is situated half way between the Pitton crossroads and the village of Middleton, on the B4247, only a minutes’ drive from Rhossili.
Services are held on alternate Sundays at 10:00am in Pitton or 10:30am in Horton.
Minister: Rev. Andrew Walker 01792 232867
The ministers and preachers in the circuit conduct the services on a rota basis. Click here to see the current plan.
In March 2020 we gained Bronze Eco Church status and as part of our work towards protecting the environment we can now accept the following for recycling:
- spectacles (without the case)
- used postage stamps
- printer cartridges (view list of cartridges that we can accept)
- light bulbs
- used blankets and hollow-fill duvets
- Tetra paks
- Pringles tubes, seal and lid
- toothbrushes and empty toothpaste tubes
- plastic pumps and triggers from toiletries and cleaning products
Please ensure that all food and toiletry products/packaging have been washed thoroughly.
Simply bring them to us between 9:45am and 9:55am on any day when we have a service and we will be glad to receive them from you.
Our full address is:
Pitton Methodist Chapel, Pitton, Rhossili, Swansea, SA3 1PH
The map below shows the location of all four Gower chapels, but if you click on the marker, it will tell you which chapel it is.